The official forum of the Hongfire VH Translation Team.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Silly gameplay related question about pregnancy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gunblazer

PostSubject: Silly gameplay related question about pregnancy.   27th August 2010, 8:37 pm

Not sure if this is the right place or not to post this. <_<

Is there a reason or any use to getting pregnant aside form alternate dialogue in some H-scenes? And does the doctor actually help in some way? Going by the scratchpad wiki entry, the doctor can help Nanako deliver the baby, but nothing happens when I select the action except for Nanako just putting her clothes back on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malarkey
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Silly gameplay related question about pregnancy.   27th August 2010, 10:42 pm

I think that pregnancy is some of the "eye-candies" of that game. So I think it's doesn't do anything else.

I haven't checked the script recently but i think that the doctor actually does nothing.
Logically, maybe you'll lose less "mental" than with a normal pregnancy.

EDIT : Doesn't change a sh1t finally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://envh.bbactif.com
Malkav0

PostSubject: Re: Silly gameplay related question about pregnancy.   28th August 2010, 4:26 am

The doctor will help trigger birth if it's time. If it's too early you'll have to wait (that's why it did nothing for you). I suppose it's planned for the future to make it better to give birth at doctor's place. She can abort pregnancy for monsters and rape, if it's not too long after. Though it seems it's impossible for slime, I guess, because it's too fast ^^ I don't remember all the scripts but yeah, by now there is probably no difference, it could have been mental stretch but it seems not.

Pregnancy is not ONLY eye-candy in fact ^^ there are some things related to Nanako's status, her stats to begin with, are 4/5 during period and something else I can't remember. It's 1/2 when aroused. I think there is a change for pregnancy too.
But, mostly, there is a major change when Nanako is pregnant, though it doesn't imply a finished region yet: you can't perform super actions =) These are the actions allowing you to climb trees, jump holes, grind walls, and many other things in the mountain up north. When pregnant for some time (big belly ^^) it is impossible to progress here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly gameplay related question about pregnancy.   

Back to top Go down

Silly gameplay related question about pregnancy.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1