The official forum of the Hongfire VH Translation Team.

HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

In-Game Event List.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malkav0

PostSubject: In-Game Event List.   9th August 2010, 5:46 am

I'll try to update this post only, based on what I find ^^ also sometimes there will be some rpgmaker notes and some newer releases notes.

What Can Be Done - Zone By Zone

Introdution

In the introduction, you're awake because the train's wheels probably rolled over a stone or something. You want to know how long before Spa Town.

-Simple way to the city:
Well, talk to the guard further south. He'll try to tell you that you should go home, btw... And that you'll never be able to afford a ticket for the capital. Ever. And tell you the city you seek is half a day far. Go back to where you started and click the shiny spot to wait for the end of the trip.

-Unlucky way to the city:
After talking to the guard, climb on a wooden ladder at a nearby wagon. Try to go north as far as you can, walking on some cables. When trying to get on the far-north wagon, you'll be thrown from the train by a shake. You'll start with nothing but your diary and the special attributes item. No comb or hair-clip, no clothes, no money, and high Dirty stat (60ish). Interesting scenario ^^ Tough way, realistic way !

-Looting, combat way to the city:
After talking to the guard, go the northern wagon, and look 2 times through the left window. The second time you'll be prompted choices. First choice: there seems to be some goods in the chests... (Second: refrain). You'll have 3 choices at that point: 1) fight guards 2) wait for them to leave 3) give up your theft idea. So, for now go fight your way (Defeat=game over). Beat the crap out of them and loot ^^
You'll find a fertility drug in the bed, 500G in the big chest, a Rope and 3 Recovery Medicine (250HP) in the smaller chests. You'll then leave to hide before the commotion is found, and you finally get to the city.

-Looting, witty way to the city:
After talking to the guard, go the northern wagon, and look 2 times through the left window. The second time you'll be prompted choices. First choice: there seems to be some goods in the chests... (Second: refrain). You'll have 3 choices at that point: 1) fight guards 2) wait for them to leave 3) give up your theft idea. Being the witty way, choose 2). The guards will leave.
You'll find a Contraceptive pill in the bed, a Character Customize in the big chest (secret use), and a Salve in each smaller chest.

-NOW there is a secret here !
You can loot everything and end up like when you fight, to the city. BUT when you got 3 items out of 4, you can leave as Nanako suggests. You need to take the Character Customize and 2 other items, I suggest the contraceptive pill (*cough*) and a Salve.
Leave through the south door. Go back to the shiny spot and you'll be prompted if you want to recall the old days before reaching the city. Say yes (first choice. If you say no you'll be asked if you want to jump to your destination).
You'll reach what we can call Nanako's home in her memory. Here you'll be able to customize her past ^^
Her father was born in a countryside village and was... 1) adventurer 2) priest 3) scholar 4) farmer
Mother was... 1) adventurer 2) house maid 3) prostitute 4) sister (nun)
Nanako used to... 1) train in martial arts 2) play adventure with village children 3) study in books 4) help at home
She left because... 1) she wanted to work away from home 2) she wanted to train 3) she wanted to look for a man 4) she was expelled
Your choices increase or decrease stats and secret-stats.
The game then explains that you'll have 4 chances to raise some stats, and 3 to raise some secret-stats.
Stats: Cactus for attack, Magic Square for defense, Cross Necklace for spirit, Column for maximum HP.
Secret-stats: Mirror: Charm, Bible: Purity, H-book: Desire. (it explains then: when purity goes up sexual desire goes down, and when desire goes up purity goes down)
When finished with the parameters, you'll have to inspect the stars on the bed. You can now wander around and customize your character a little as explained.
All your choice have increased some stats and decreased some others. You here have 4 offered power-ups ! You can get 4 times the same of course.
Once done you have 3 secret-stat-increments offered, once again, chose what you like.
I'd go with father scholar, mother house maid, playing adventure, gone training, 2 times HP 2 times defense and 3 times charm, but that's just me ^^ Then go to the bed and on to the city !

-BAD END: yup, there is a bad end right in the intro
After talking to the guard, when you can go up on the roofs. Go south past the wagon the guard prevented you to enter in, and go down the ladder (you can go all south for fun, but there's nothing except satisfaction and a closed armory). Sneak behind and examine the left crate. It's almost empty and Nanako will have an idea to get to the so unaffordable capital. Say yes, and she hides...
Too bad it was very naive, she was caught by the inspectors. Nanako is then in a cell, in the horse shed. No, what you think is not happening, there is no horse scene =( But long dialogs. Way to hard for me to really translate. Nanako has been left starving for 5 days, the guards mention it's a waste. Two guys arrive. From what I could understand, the masked one will buy Nanako though it's "unofficial". Both are from guilds, I didn't fully understand, one works inside the horse train company. The masked guy starts off mentioning he feels Nanako is a virgin. Then they discuss of the company and the transaction, about the necessity of discretion and no-one shall see the buyer. Really it's a long dialog, they speak about blood if I'm not mistaking, and about the company power, about magic, about the brothel...
It then mentions Nanako starts a life to repay huge debts, for years, and was not to be heard about after she did (meaning she did, well, good luck Nanako).
Game Over ^^

I'm sure most of you weren't even close to think there was so much in the intro ^^ that's it for today ^^

Last edited by Malkav0 on 14th August 2010, 4:29 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mutsuki

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Event List.   9th August 2010, 12:15 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kureha.no-ip.org/k1/
Malkav0

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Event List.   10th August 2010, 6:40 am

I'll be trying to keep it in a huge post =) with titles etc. When there's no room left we'll need a sequel-post ^^ If people post things here I didn't know or details needed for a section I've already covered, I'll add it in the post directly by editing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Event List.   

Back to top Go down

In-Game Event List.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1